The time is here! Our Zacca Sesh is getting tapped at all seven Ohio Pies & Pints locations, and Homestead Brew Co‘s taproom on Friday January 12th. For those that do not know – this beer won the White Elephant competition, and was brewed in collaboration at Homestead last month. We will update once we know the Findlay and Port Clinton tap dates.
On Tap: 01/12/2018
- Homestead Brew Co‘s Taproom – 811 Irving Wick Dr W, Heath, OH 43056
- Pies & Pints Worthington, OH – 7227 North High Street, Worthington, OH 43085
- Pies & Pints Easton Town Center – 4205 Weaverton Lane, Columbus, OH 43219
- Pies & Pints Short North – 1026 N. High Street, Columbus, OH 43201
- Pies & Pints Dayton, OH – 52 Plum Street, Beavercreek, OH 45440
- Pies & Pints Kenwood Collection – 5901 East Galbraith Road Cincinnati, OH 45236
- Pies & Pints The Banks – 56 West Freedom Way, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Pies & Pints Liberty Center – 7621 Gibson Street, Liberty Township, OH 45069
2 thoughts on “Zacca Sesh Tapped on Friday!”
PLEASE let us know as SOON as this beer is on tap in Findlay
We will be sure to post on our social media to let everyone know!